Preparing your bucketlist is a daunting task. There is an endless list of places to visit and figuring out what should fit in to your bucket list is hard. It all depends on what moves you as a person, what kind of experiences you prefer. Some of us love city breaks, some the beaches, and some others the mountains and landscapes. Here are a few that we think should be on everyone’s bucket list!
1) Bora Bora: If you enjoy sunbathing and swimming in white sand beaches with crystal clear water all around, then this is the place for you. Bora Bora is a small South Pacific island northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Surrounded by sand-fringed motus (islets) and a turquoise lagoon protected by a coral reef, it’s known for its scuba diving. Bora Bora also boasts luxurious resorts. We recommend staying at one of the guest bungalows perched over the water on stilts for the ultimate Bora Bora experienc
2. Sicily, Italy – With its mild Mediterranean climate throughout the year, Siciliy is a popular attraction in Italy. The weather is just one of the reasons to visit Sicily. The scenic paths, turquoise beaches with sparkling azure waters, great food and wine makes for an adventure of a lifetime.
3. New Zealand – If you are a nature and adventure enthusiast, New Zealand should definitely be on your bucket list. It boasts of scenic paths – everywhere, exciting adventure activities such as sky diving, deep-sea diving, bungee jumping and more. The sheer beauty and majesty of the places are breathtaking. The wine is another great reason – Marlborough region happens to produce the world’s finest Sauvignon Blancs. And oh, you get to see the middle-earth of the famed “The Lord of the Rings”! What more do you want?
4. Prague – Prague is called the Paris of the eastern Europe, but that does not justify the beauty, the culture, history, architecture, music, food and everything that this city has to offer. Where else can you drink the best beer in the world, enjoy Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque, Art Noveau architecture all at the same time, visit beautiful castles, pay visits to some of the most amazing jazz bars all in the same city? Stroll down the winding cobblestone streets and enjoy everything that it has to offer, because Prague is magical!
5. Patagonia – “Terre Sauvage” or the wild earth of Patagonia has long drawn curious and adventurous travelers from around the world, yet it doesn’t draw large crowds, that leaves it relatively untouched and it’s majestic beauty raw. Its headlining acts – the Torres del Paine national park, the southern right whales off Península Valdés, the Perito Moreno glacier – are spectacular, to say the least. Patagonia has seen a rise in luxurious resorts where you can sip the best wines and food from the region.
6. Kyoto – In the spectacular and mesmerizing landscapes of Kyoto, one often gets lost. But there is so much more to this place – the architecture, temples, delicious food, charming culture, pretty by-lanes make it a memorable trip. Knownfor its Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines, bike friendly neighbourhoods and traditional cuisines, Kyoto is only next to Rome for the largest amount of World Heritage Sites.
7. Champagne region, France – The fantastic champagnes in the region is defeated only by the breathtaking and scenic drives that this region has to offer. Visit the famous champagne houses in Reims and follow that up with a drive through the scenic vineyards and stop by the friendly champagne houses in the Eparnay region.
8. Great Ocean Road, Melbourne – If the amazing views, the majestic ocean or the perfect combination between the beautiful colors of the sea, sky and vegetation are not good enough reasons, here are more: it is the longest stretch of a war memorial, visits on road by koalas and kangaroos, grandeur of the twelve apostles and the whales!
9. Santorini, Greece – Romantic sunsets, refreshing, minerally wines, some of the best seafood, black and red beaches, breathtaking views, charming winding cobblestone streets, colorful villages and the romantic setting every nook and corner of the island! We can’t wait to go there!
10. Norway – Norway is a once in a lifetime destination and probably one of the most stunning landscapes in the world, truly spectacular nature with mountains plunging into the sea from hundreds of metres, fjords, tall mountain peaks, northern lights and midnight sun!